Costume & Bracelet Terms and Conditions:
1) Unless you have paid the full purchase price for your costume no later than the posted date for the collection/delivery, you will not be able to collect it. Your lack of payment voids our contract, All purchase are non refundable.
- b) Please note that the deposit paid to secure the costume will barely cover the cost involves in sourcing materials, cutting, sewing and storing it. Again, all purchase are non refundable.
- c) If you wish to make partial payments toward the acquisition of a costume, please ensure that all the payments are documented and insure that you get a receipt evidencing each payment.
- d) In the event you fail to pay for the package, the Proprietor shall have the right to resell the costume at the same or at a discounted price without any obligation to you.
The Owner will use all reasonable efforts to provide a costume that matches the specifications given for collection/delivery at the appointed time. No other specifications, descriptive material, written or oral portrayal, correspondence or statement, promotional or sales literature shall form part of or be included by reference into the above listed Terms and Conditions.
The Owner shall not be liable for any failure to deliver the costume if such failure is occasioned by fire, theft, inability or circumstance beyond the reasonable
control of the Owner. All purchase are non refundable.
The Owner gives or promises no warranties relating to defects in the design, workmanship or materials of the costume. In particular, there is no warranty regarding use, quality, merchantability, fitness, working order or condition of the costume except that it will be reasonably fit for the purpose. Purchase are non refundable, the purchaser agrees to the limitations, terms and conditions.
The Masquerader must make all necessary arrangements to collect or take possession of the package at the time and at the place given for collection/delivery. In any event, should the masquerader fail to collect the costume by 11:00 pm on Carnival Saturday, the purchaser will be deemed to have abandoned the costume. In that event the Owner will have the right to withhold, dispose and or sell the costume without any liability to the Masquerader.
Admission to and ejection from the Band
The Carnival Committee and the Owner retain the right to refuse admission to the band and or venue at their absolute discretion.
Entry will not be permitted if you are carrying prohibited items, which shall include but not be limited to guns, knives, ice picks, mace, of any kind, pets and firecrackers. Any and all prohibited items will be confiscated by the Owner and turn over to the police. The Owner shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to such prohibited items during the Event.
Commercial audio equipment, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data pertaining to the event or the band are prohibited. Small cameras and mobile phones are permitted provided that they are for personal and private use only. Any material, footage, information or data captured by such cameras and mobile phones for personal use only and the Masquerader expressly agrees not to distribute such material, footage, information or data for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
The Carnival Committee and the Owner reserve the right to eject from the band or event any person who fails to comply with the Terms and Conditions or who, in their opinion, represents a security risk, danger, nuisance or annoyance to the activities of the band or event.
The Owner requires that the Masquerader:
1) Follow and obey all reasonable directions and instructions issued by the Owner, his agents, your section leader and the band’s security personnel during the Event.
2) The masqueraders will be in costume and remain in their sections when the band crosses the stage.
3) All Masqueraders will comply with all relevant State, local laws and regulations, health and safety regulations and applicable rules and regulations pertaining to the venue and the Event.
Exclusions of Liability
1) The Owner will take all reasonable care in the performance of this Agreement, the Owner shall not be liable for any personal injury, ailment or loss to the Masqueraders or for any loss or damages to their property which may occur during the Event.
2) Playing mas involves exposure to the elements, crowds and loud noise. Participating in this type of activity has an inherent degree of risk involved and requires the Masqueraders to be in good physical condition and to protect themselves at all time.
3) While the Owner takes all precautions and uses his best efforts to ensure that the band and its activities are enjoyable, nevertheless accidents do happen. It must be made clear that a Masquerader participates in the band and its activities at the Masquerader’s own risk, and the Owner is relieved of all liability to the maximum extent permitted by law. Any and all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property, which may occur during the Event or participation due to any cause, are considered beyond the Owner’s reasonable control.
4) The Owner has no obligation, duty or liability to the Masqueraders in contract, tort, for breach of statutory duty or otherwise beyond that of a duty to exercise reasonable skill and care. The Owner will not be liable for any delay in performing the outlined obligations as a result of riot, civil disturbance, strikes, industrial disputes, flood or bad weather, acts of terrorism, governmental orders, decrees, default of suppliers, sub-contractors or any other cause or circumstance beyond the Owner’s reasonable control.
Recordings of the Event
You consent to filming and sound recording of your participation the Event as a Masquerader in the band;
you consent to the use of such recording in any broadcast and media to include but not limited to website publication and all media; you acknowledge and agree that no money shall be payable to you in connection with any such use, and there is no obligation on the part of the Owner to provide a credit or acknowledgement to you.
Ownership and Non-Transferability of Package (costume & bracelet).
1) This Package shall remain at all times the property of the Producer who has the right to recall it at any time.
Unless otherwise expressly authorized by the Owner, this Package is issued for your personal use only. In purchasing it you are deemed to be acting in your personal capacity and not as agent for any third party. You are not permitted to sell or otherwise transfer this Package to others, or to exploit it commercially or non-commercially, use for promotional purposes, hospitality purposes, competitions, campaigns, to transfer and or dispose of this Package in prohibited way.
2) Any Package obtained in breach of these Terms and Conditions shall be void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such Package, including without limitation the right of entry and to participate in the activities
Of the band, shall be immediately nullified and withdrawn.
The Owner shall be entitled to deny right of access to the band and confiscate such Package as a result. The Owner also has the right to eject anyone who has used such Package to gain access to the band, all without any obligation to refund the purchase price to the purchaser.
3) The Owner accepts no responsibility to replace lost, damaged or stolen Package.
The Owner reserves the right to alter the advertised program for the Event due to any unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances and no refunds, exchanges or alternative shall be offered or made available in such circumstances.
4) Failure to observe any of these Terms and Conditions will constitute a breach of contract enforceable in law and may result in legal action by the Owner.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of the State of Florida, Broward Miami-Dade counties, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of above listed jurisdictions.